Available for Adoption
- Dog’s name: Ayrie (pronounced air-ee)
- almost 11 (birthday 12/10/11)
- 55 lbs
- Coat is brown and white, long haired
- Activity level: very lazy! She does well with a short walk or tennis ball throwing session a day, otherwise she just likes to relax at home.
- Biography: Ayrie is everything! She is a gentle, extremely affectionate, laid back senior who is ready to be your new best friend. Her favorite things in the world are the tennis ball, riding in the car, and being wherever you are! She has had a few teeth removed, but other than that has a clean bill of health. She would be best as an only pet, but has lived with several other dogs before and does best with submissive, calm dogs and has never been around cats. She has lived both indoors and outdoors and is potty trained, but she loves being inside curled up on a cozy bed the most. She walks really well on the leash, knows how to sit and will put out a paw to shake when she wants pets! Ayrie does not need to be in a home with younger children, as she has snapped at small kids before in an attempt to “herd” them (no one was hurt though!). Please reach out if Ayrie is your new best friend!
My contact info:
- Hannah Houston
- Charleston, SC
Note: These dogs have not yet completed PRBCR’s evaluation process or are waiting for foster homes and are not presently available for adoption through PRBCR. We also provide this space to individual owners wishing to place their BCs or BC-mixes themselves. PRBCR does not warranty any information provided about the following dogs. Should any issues arise, PRBCR will not be held responsible. Fees requested and policies may differ from PRBCR. Please use the contacts provided to obtain more information or arrange an adoption. PRBCR representatives have no further information on these dogs.